Membership at The Indus Entrepreneurs(TiE),Pune-
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is a global organization founded with the objective of fostering entreptreneurship .With 13,000 members,3000 Charter members and 57 chapters ,it operates in 14 countries. TiE is in the forefront in conducting numerous workshops andconducive programmes whichsupport and incite these aspiring entrepreneurs. Some of these programmes include national and International competitions ,meets,breakfast sessions with noted entrepreneurs, events and panel discussions.
Key Take-Aways for students/members associated withTiE-
- professional expertise and assistance by having TiE Pune Chapter’s Entrepreneur on Entrepreneurship cell’s(IMERT’s Entrepreneurship cell E-Conclave launched on 20th September 2014) advisory board.
- Enable student members participation in TiE programmes off campus.
- Obtain assistance in start-up/internship projects and start-up placements.
- Participate in Regional,National and International Business-Plan Competition.
- Support for students/members to be the next gen Entrepreneurs through TiE’s Nurture, Network and Educate Initiative.
- IMERT is a Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE).
Activities involvement are as follows-
- IMERT’s entrepreneurship cell launched through “E-Conclave” on 20th September 2014
- Since then IMERT is organizing ‘My story session’ on campus; highly interactive sessions with MD and CEOs from diverse industries
- IMERT students participate in regional, national TiE business plan competitions
- IMERT is attending sessions organized by The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) off campus, where highly successful entrepreneurs/ CEOs share their experiences in venture creation